Well... summer is here.
It's hot, not hellish but hot, I started to sweat again, I guess I got used to the British weather.
I did some texturing today, for a few models I applied in the game.
So now when the player takes damage from Aliens a first aim kit may pop in and can heal the player.
In addition, I have reworked the tiles patterns blueprints, not the are all in one blueprint instead of child actors.
It means that there is just 1 object that spawn during the game and leaves much of the engine cache empty, this should increase the performance of the game.
The next step it to create a slow down timer.
I think I got a plan how to make it, I just need to test it out.